The “original masonry” anchor that cuts its own threads into concrete, brick, or block. Maximum performance is achieved because the Tapcon Anchor, the Condrive Installation Tool, and the carbide-tipped Tapcon Drill Bits are designed to work as a system. It is essential to use the Condrive tool and the correct drill bit to assure consistent anchor performance.
- Works in all masonry base materials.
- Fast and easy—3 anchors per minute.
- No hole spotting or inserts required.
- Removable. n Slotted hex and Phillips flat head styles.
- Extended corrosion protection— Blue Climaseal™ .
- Available in 410 Stainless Steel
Buy them here: bridgefasteners.com
Buy Tapcons: https://bridgefasteners.com/collections/shop-itw-buildex-tapcon-screws
Buy Large Diameter Tapcons (LDTS): https://bridgefasteners.com/collections/itw-red-head-large-diameter-tapcon-ldt-anchors
Buy Stainless Hardware: https://bridgefasteners.com/pages/stainless-steel-nuts-and-washers
Buy Stainless Machine Screws: https://bridgefasteners.com/pages/stainless-steel-screws
Buy Tapcon Drill bits here: https://bridgefasteners.com/collections/shop-tapcon-concrete-installation-kit